2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 291.3
Alcohol-induced psychotic disorder with hallucinations
- Short description: Alcoh psy dis w hallucin.
- ICD-9-CM 291.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 291.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Alcohol hallucinosis
- Alcohol induced hallucinosis
- hallucinosis (acute)
- psychosis with hallucinosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F10.951 Alcohol use, unspecified with alcohol-induced psychotic disorder with hallucinations