2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.51
- ICD-9-CM 288.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 288.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A condition in which there is a lower-than-normal number of lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) in the blood.
- A finding based on laboratory test results that indicate a decrease in number of lymphocytes in a blood specimen.
- An abnormally small number of lymphocytes in the circulating blood.
- Decrease in the proportion of lymphocytes in the blood.
- Reduction in the number of lymphocytes.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D72.810 Lymphocytopenia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 288.51
- Decrease, decreased
- lymphocytes 288.51
- Lymphocythemia 288.51
- Lymphocytopenia 288.51
- Lymphopenia 288.51