2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 285.22
Anemia in neoplastic disease
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Anemia in neoplastic dis.
- ICD-9-CM 285.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 285.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 285.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 285.22: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D63.0 Anemia in neoplastic disease
- Anemia due to neoplasia
- Anemia, neoplastic
- Hemolytic anemia due to nonlymphoid neoplasm
- Hemolytic anemia, nonlymphoid neoplasm