2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 285.22
Anemia in neoplastic disease
- Short description: Anemia in neoplastic dis.
- ICD-9-CM 285.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 285.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anemia due to neoplasia
- Anemia, neoplastic
- Hemolytic anemia due to nonlymphoid neoplasm
- Hemolytic anemia, nonlymphoid neoplasm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D63.0 Anemia in neoplastic disease