2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 285.21
Anemia in chronic kidney disease
- Short description: Anemia in chr kidney dis.
- ICD-9-CM 285.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 285.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
- Anemia due to CKD
- Anemia due to end stage renal disease
- Anemia due to esrd
- Anemia in chronic kidney dis
- Anemia in chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Anemia in end stage renal disease
- Anemia in kidney disease
- Anemia of chronic renal failure
- Anemia, end stage renal disease
- Erythropoietin resistance in anemia of chronic kidney disease
- Erythropoietin resistant anemia in CKD
- Iron deficiency anemia in chronic kidney disease after erythropoietin (disorder)
- Iron deficiency anemia in CKD after erythropoietin
- Anemia in end-stage renal disease
- Erythropoietin-resistant anemia (EPO resistant anemia)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D63.1 Anemia in chronic kidney disease