2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.0
Hyperosmolality and/or hypernatremia
- Short description: Hyperosmolality.
- ICD-9-CM 276.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 276.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dehydration hypernatremic
- Hypernatremia (high sodium level)
- Hypernatremic dehydration
- Hyperosmolality w hypernatremia
- Hyperosmolality with hypernatremia
- Excessive amount of sodium in the blood.
- Sodium [Na] excess
- Sodium [Na] overload
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E87.0 Hyperosmolality and hypernatremia