2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.52
- ICD-9-CM 276.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 276.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnormally decreased volume of circulating fluid (plasma) in body.
- Abnormally decreased volume of circulating fluid (plasma) in the body.
- An abnormally low volume of blood circulating through the body. It may result in hypovolemic shock (see shock).
- Depletion of volume of plasma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E86.1 Hypovolemia