2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.1
Other postablative hypothyroidism
- Short description: Postablat hypothyr NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 244.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 244.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid) after radioiodine therapy
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid), after ablation
- Hypothyroidism following external radiotherapy
- Hypothyroidism following radioiodine therapy
- Hypothyroidism, postablative
- Hypothyroidism, postradioiodine therapy
- Irradiation hypothyroidism
- Postablative hypothyroidism
- Postradioiodine therapy hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism following therapy, such as irradiation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E89.0 Postprocedural hypothyroidism