2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 244.0
- Short description: Postsurgical hypothyroid.
- ICD-9-CM 244.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 244.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypothyroidism (low thyroid), after surgery
- Hypothyroidism, postop
- Postoperative hypothyroidism
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM E89.0 Postprocedural hypothyroidism