2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 238.6
Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of plasma cells
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Plasmacytoma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 238.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 238.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 238.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 238.6: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D47.Z9 Other specified neoplasms of uncertain behavior of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue
- Monoclonal gammopathy of uncertain significance
- Multiple solitary plasmacytomas
- Plasma cell myeloma/plasmacytoma
- Plasma cell neoplasm
- Primary cutaneous plasmacytoma
- Solitary osseous myeloma
- Plasmacytoma NOS
- Solitary myeloma