2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 074.3
Hand, foot, and mouth disease
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hand, foot & mouth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 074.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 074.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 074.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 074.3: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B08.4 Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis with exanthem
- Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis with exanthem
- Hand foot and mouth disease
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Vesicular stomatitis and exanthem