2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 074.3
Hand, foot, and mouth disease
- ICD-9-CM 074.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 074.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis with exanthem
- Hand foot and mouth disease
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Vesicular stomatitis and exanthem
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B08.4 Enteroviral vesicular stomatitis with exanthem