2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 054.79
Herpes simplex with other specified complications
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: H simplex complicat NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 054.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 054.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 054.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 054.79: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B00.89 Other herpesviral infection
- Acute herpes simplex pharyngitis
- Chronic mucocutaneous herpes simplex infection
- Esophageal herpes simplex infection
- Herpes simplex esophagitis
- Herpes simplex infection of rectum
- Herpes simplex of rectum
- Herpes simplex subepithelial infiltrates
- Herpes simplex vesicular dermatitis
- Herpesviral vesicular dermatitis
- Lymphocystis disease
- Recurrent cervicitis due to herpes simplex
- Recurrent herpes simplex cervicitis
- Recurrent herpes simplex vesicular dermatitis
- Recurrent vesicular dermatitis due to herpes simplex