2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 046.9
Unspecified slow virus infection of central nervous system
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Cns slow virus infec NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 046.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 046.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 046.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 046.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A81.9 Atypical virus infection of central nervous system, unspecified
- Slow viral central nervous system infection
- Slow virus infection CNS
- Slow virus infection of central nervous system