2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.4
Human papillomavirus in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Human papillomavirus.
- ICD-9-CM 079.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 079.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B97.7 Papillomavirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Anogenital human papilloma virus infection
- Disease due to Papilloma virus
- Disease due to Papillomaviridae
- Human papilloma virus infection
- Human papilloma virus infection of vocal cord
- Human papilloma virus-associated intraepithelial neoplasia