2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.65
Enteritis due to calicivirus
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Enteritis d/t calicivirs.
- ICD-9-CM 008.65 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.65 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 008.65.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.65: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A08.31 Calicivirus enteritis
- Calicivirus enteritis
- Enteritis due to calicivirus (bowel condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 008.65
- Enteritis (acute) (catarrhal) (choleraic) (chronic) (congestive) (diarrheal) (exudative) (follicular) (hemorrhagic) (infantile) (lienteric) (noninfectious) (perforative) (phlegmonous) (presumed noninfectious) (pseudomembranous) 558.9
- due to