2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.46
Intestinal infection due to other anaerobes
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Intes infec oth anerobes.
- ICD-9-CM 008.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.46 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 008.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.46: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A04.8 Other specified bacterial intestinal infections
- Anaerobic enteritis NOS
- Bacteroides (fragilis)
- Gram-negative anaerobes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 008.46