2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.43
Screening for malignant neoplasms of skin
- Short description: Screen mal neop-skin.
- ICD-9-CM V76.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V76.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V76.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.43: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z12.83 Encounter for screening for malignant neoplasm of skin
- Screening for skin cancer
- Screening for skin cancer done
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V76.43
- Screening (for) V82.9
- malignant neoplasm (of) V76.9