2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.41
Screening for malignant neoplasms of rectum
- Short description: Screen mal neop-rectum.
- ICD-9-CM V76.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V76.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V76.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.41: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z12.12 Encounter for screening for malignant neoplasm of rectum
- Screening for rectal cancer
- Screening for rectal cancer done
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V76.41
- Screening (for) V82.9
- malignant neoplasm (of) V76.9