2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V73.5
Screening examination for other arthropod-borne viral diseases
- Short description: Screening-arbovirus dis.
- ICD-9-CM V73.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V73.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V73.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V73.5: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z11.59 Encounter for screening for other viral diseases
- Dengue fever
- Hemorrhagic fever
- Viral encephalitis: