2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V73.98
Special screening examination for unspecified chlamydial disease
- Short description: Scrn unspcf chlmyd dis.
- ICD-9-CM V73.98 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V73.98 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V73.98.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V73.98: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z11.8 Encounter for screening for other infectious and parasitic diseases
- Chlamydial disease screening done
- Screening for chlamydia (bacterial infection)
- Screening for chlamydial disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V73.98