2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V51
Aftercare involving the use of plastic surgery
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below V51 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V51: 2014 2015.
- Plastic surgery following healed injury or operation
- cosmetic plastic surgery (V50.1)
- plastic surgery as treatment for current condition or injury-code to condition or injury
- repair of scar tissue-code to scar