2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V50.9
Unspecified elective surgery for purposes other than remedying health states
- Short description: Elective surgery NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V50.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V50.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V50.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V50.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z41.9 Encounter for procedure for purposes other than remedying health state, unspecified
- History of elective cosmetic or ritual operation
- Hx of elective cosmetic or ritual operation