2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.73
Foot amputation status
- Short description: Status amput foot.
- ICD-9-CM V49.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V49.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.73: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.439 Acquired absence of unspecified foot
- History of amputation foot
- History of amputation of foot
- History of amputation of left foot
- History of left foot amputation
- History of of left foot amputation
- History of of right foot amputation
- History of right foot amputation
- HX of amputation foot
- Hx of left foot amputation
- Hx of right foot amputation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V49.73
- Absence (organ or part) (complete or partial)
- foot (acquired) V49.73