2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.72
Other toe(s) amputation status
- Short description: Status amput othr toe(s).
- ICD-9-CM V49.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V49.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.72: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.429 Acquired absence of other toe(s), unspecified side
- Absence of toe
- Amputated little toe
- Amputated toe
- History of left lesser toe amputation
- History of lesser toe amputation of left foot
- History of of left lesser toe amputation
- History of of right lesser toe amputation
- History of right lesser toe amputation
- Hx of left lesser toe amputation
- Hx of right lesser toe amputation
- On examination - Amputated left toe
- On examination - Amputated right toe
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V49.72
- Absence (organ or part) (complete or partial)
- toe (acquired) V49.72