2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.22
Personal history of cervical dysplasia
- Short description: Hx of cervical dysplasia.
- ICD-9-CM V13.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V13.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.22: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.410 Personal history of cervical dysplasia
- History of abnormal cervical Papanicolaou smear
- History of cervical dysplasia
- History of uterine cervix dysplasia
- HX of cervical dysplasia
- Screening Pap smear, after hysterectomy, history of dysplasia
- Vaginal Pap after hysterectomy for cervical dysplasia
- Vaginal Papanicolaou smear after hysterctomy with history of cervical dysplasia done
- personal history of malignant neoplasm of cervix uteri (V10.41)
- Personal history of conditions classifiable to 622.10-622.12
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.22
- History (personal) of