2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.91
Complications affecting other specified body systems, not elsewhere classified, hypertension
- Short description: Surg comp - hypertension.
- ICD-9-CM 997.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 997.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 997.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.91: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I97.3 Postprocedural hypertension
- HTN complication after surgery
- Hypertension complication after surgery
- Hypertensive disorder, systemic arterial
- Postoperative hypertension