2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.7
Other adverse food reactions, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Adverse food react NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 995.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 995.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.7: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T78.1XXA Other adverse food reactions, not elsewhere classified, initial encounter
- Adverse reaction to fig
- Adverse reaction to food
- Food-induced angioedema-urticaria
- Localized adverse reaction to administration of drug
- Use additional code to identify the type of reaction, such as: