2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.7
Other adverse food reactions, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Adverse food react NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 995.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Adverse reaction to fig
- Adverse reaction to food
- Food-induced angioedema-urticaria
- Localized adverse reaction to administration of drug
- Use additional code to identify the type of reaction, such as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T78.1XXA Other adverse food reactions, not elsewhere classified, initial encounter