2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 980.1
Toxic effect of methyl alcohol
- Short description: Toxic eff methyl alcohol.
- ICD-9-CM 980.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 980.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 980.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 980.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.1X1A Toxic effect of methanol, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.1X2A Toxic effect of methanol, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.1X3A Toxic effect of methanol, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T51.1X4A Toxic effect of methanol, undetermined, initial encounter
- Methanol poisoning
- Methyl alcohol causing toxic effect