Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Injury And Poisoning 800-999 > Poisoning By Drugs, Medicinals And Biological Substances 960-979 > Poisoning by psychotropic agents 969-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 969.71
Poisoning by caffeine
- ICD-9-CM 969.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert 969.71 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM 969.71 converts approximately to:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM T43.611A Poisoning by caffeine, accidental (unintentional), initial encounterOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM T43.612A Poisoning by caffeine, intentional self-harm, initial encounterOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM T43.613A Poisoning by caffeine, assault, initial encounterOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM T43.614A Poisoning by caffeine, undetermined, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 969.71 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.