2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.07
Satisfactory cervical smear but lacking transformation zone
- Short description: Sat cerv smr-no trnsfrm.
- ICD-9-CM 795.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 795.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.07: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.616 Satisfactory cervical smear but lacking transformation zone
- Cervical Papanicolaou smear satisfactory for evaluation but no transformation zone
- Pap smear cervix, satisfactory, no transformation zone
- Satisfactory cervical Pap but no transformation zone