2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.08
Unsatisfactory cervical cytology smear
- Short description: Unsat cerv cytlogy smear.
- ICD-9-CM 795.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.08 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 795.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.08: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.615 Unsatisfactory cytologic smear of cervix
- Cervical smear - inadequate specimen
- Unsatisfactory cervical Pap
- Inadequatecervical cytology sample