2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.4
Dizziness and giddiness
- ICD-9-CM 780.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 780.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.4: 2014 2015.
- Chronic vertigo (finding)
- Dysequilibrium syndrome
- Light headedness
- Non-labyrinth vertigo
- Non-labyrinthine vertigo (disorder)
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Vertigo (spinning sensation), chronic
- Vertigo due to infrasound
- Vertigo from infrasound
- Vertigo, chronic
- Vertigo, non-labyrinthine
- Vertigo NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R42 Dizziness and giddiness