2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.01
- ICD-9-CM 780.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 780.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R40.20 Unspecified coma
- Acute ischemic stroke with coma
- Intracerebral hemorrhage with brain compression and coma
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, coma
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, w coma and brain compression
- Ischemic stroke w coma
- Ischemic stroke with coma
- Myxedema coma
- Nontraumatic intracerebral hemorrhage w coma and brain compression
- Nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage w coma and brain compression
- Nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage with coma and brain compression
- Nontraumatic subdural hematoma w coma and brain compression
- Nontraumatic subdural hematoma with brain compression and coma
- Spontaneous cerebral hemorrhage with coma and compression of brain (disorder)
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage, non traumatic w coma and brain compression
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage, with coma
- Subdural hematoma, nontraumatic w coma and brain compression
- Subdural hematoma, with coma