Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Symptoms, Signs, And Ill-Defined Conditions 780-799 > Symptoms 780-789 > General symptoms 780-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.01
- ICD-9-CM 780.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 780.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.01: 2014.
- Acute ischemic stroke with coma
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, coma
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, w coma and brain compression
- Ischemic stroke w coma
- Ischemic stroke with coma (disorder)
- Myxedema coma
- Nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage with coma and brain compression (disorder)
- Nontraumatic subdural hematoma with brain compression and coma (disorder)
- Spontaneous cerebral hemorrhage with coma and compression of brain (disorder)
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage, non traumatic w coma and brain compression
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage, with coma
- Subdural hematoma, nontraumatic w coma and brain compression
- Subdural hematoma, with coma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 780.01:
- Coma 780.01
- apoplectic (see also Disease, cerebrovascular, acute) 436
- diabetic (with ketoacidosis) 250.3
- eclamptic (see also Eclampsia) 780.39
- epileptic 345.3
- hepatic 572.2
- insulin 250.3
- liver 572.2
- newborn 779.2
- uremic - see Uremia
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 780.01 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.