2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 753.20
Unspecified obstructive defect of renal pelvis and ureter
- Short description: Obs dfct ren plv&urt NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 753.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 753.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 753.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 753.20: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q62.39 Other obstructive defects of renal pelvis and ureter
- Congenital anomaly of ureter and renal pelvis
- Congenital occlusion of ureter
- Congenital renal pelvis and ureteral defect
- Congenital ureteral obstruction
- Defect of renal pelvis and ureter, congenital
- Obstruction of ureter, congenital