2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 592.1
Calculus of ureter
- ICD-9-CM 592.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 592.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 592.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 592.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N20.1 Calculus of ureter
- Calculus (stone), of ureter
- Calculus of kidney and ureter
- Hydronephrosis w renal and ureteral calculus obstruction
- Hydronephrosis with obstruction by stones
- Hydronephrosis with renal and ureteral calculous obstruction
- Renal calculus w ureteral calculus
- Ureteral calculus
- ureteric stone
- Ureteric stone