2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 737.19
Other kyphosis (acquired)
- Short description: Kyphosis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 737.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 737.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 737.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 737.19: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M40.299 Other kyphosis, site unspecified
- Degenerative kyphosis
- Dowager's hump
- Kyphosis, degenerative
- Neuromuscular kyphosis
- that associated with conditions classifiable elsewhere (737.41)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 737.19
- Kyphosis, kyphotic (acquired) (postural) 737.10
- specified cause NEC 737.19