2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 726.90
Enthesopathy of unspecified site
- Short description: Enthesopathy, site NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 726.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 726.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 726.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 726.90: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M77.9 Enthesopathy, unspecified
- Capsulitis of metatarsophalangeal joint
- Capsulitis of MTP joint
- Enthesopathy of leg
- Enthesopathy of lower limb
- Capsulitis NOS
- Periarthritis NOS
- Tendinitis NOS