2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.82
Calcium deposits in tendon and bursa
- Short description: Calcium deposit tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 727.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 727.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.82: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M65.20 Calcific tendinitis, unspecified site
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M71.40 Calcium deposit in bursa, unspecified site
- Calcification of tendon NOS
- Calcific tendinitis NOS