2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 726.32
- ICD-9-CM 726.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 726.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 726.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 726.32: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M77.10 Lateral epicondylitis, unspecified elbow
- Bilat lateral epicondylitis
- Bilateral lateral epicondylitis
- L lateral epicondylitis
- Lateral epicondylitis of elbow
- Left lateral epicondylitis
- R lateral epicondylitis
- Right lateral epicondylitis
- Epicondylitis NOS
- Golfers' elbow
- Tennis elbow
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 726.32
- Epicondylitis (elbow) (lateral) 726.32
- Golfer's elbow 726.32
- Tennis elbow 726.32