2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 726.32
- ICD-9-CM 726.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 726.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- L lateral epicondylitis
- Lateral epicondylitis of elbow
- Left lateral epicondylitis
- R lateral epicondylitis
- Right lateral epicondylitis
- A condition characterized by pain in or near the lateral humeral epicondyle or in the forearm extensor muscle mass as a result of unusual strain. It occurs in tennis players as well as housewives, artisans, and violinists.
- Epicondylitis NOS
- Golfers' elbow
- Tennis elbow
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M77.10 Lateral epicondylitis, unspecified elbow
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 726.32
- Epicondylitis (elbow) (lateral) 726.32
- Golfer's elbow 726.32
- Tennis elbow 726.32