2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.46
Contracture of joint, lower leg
- Short description: Jt contracture-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 718.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.46 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 718.46.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.46: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.569 Contracture, unspecified knee
- Contracture of bilat knee joints
- Contracture of bilateral knee joints
- Contracture of knee joint
- Contracture of L knee
- Contracture of left knee
- Contracture of left knee joint
- Contracture of R knee
- Contracture of right knee
- Contracture of right knee joint
- Flexion contracture of the knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.46
- Contraction, contracture, contracted
- joint (abduction) (acquired) (adduction) (flexion) (rotation) 718.40