2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.45
Contracture of joint, pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Jt contracture-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 718.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 718.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.45: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.559 Contracture, unspecified hip
- Contracture of bilat hip joints
- Contracture of bilateral hip joints
- Contracture of hip joint
- Contracture of L hip
- Contracture of left hip
- Contracture of left hip joint
- Contracture of R hip
- Contracture of right hip
- Contracture of right hip joint