Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Musculoskeletal System And Connective Tissue 710-739 > Arthropathies And Related Disorders 710-719 > Diffuse diseases of connective tissue 710-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 710.9
Unspecified diffuse connective tissue disease
- Short description: Diff connect tis dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 710.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 710.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 710.9: 2014.
- A term previously used to describe chronic diseases of the connective tissue (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and systemic sclerosis), but now is thought to be more appropriate for diseases associated with defects in collagen, which is a component of the connective tissue.
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of connective tissue structures, such as arthritis.
- Pertains to those conditions in which the primary defect is at the gene level and affects collagen biosynthesis, post-translational modification, or extracellular processing directly.
- Collagen and elastic tissue disorders affecting skin
- Collagen disease
- Connective tissue disease overlap syndrome
- Connective tissue disease w systemic involvement
- Connective tissue disease, overlap syndrome
- Connective tissue disease, undifferentiated
- Connective tissue disorder by body site
- Connective tissue hereditary disorder
- Dilated cardiomyopathy associated with connective tissue disorder
- Dilated cardiomyopathy due to connective tissue di
- Dilated cardiomyopathy due to connective tissue disorder
- Disorder of connective tissue
- Disorder of connective tissue with systemic involvement
- Disorder of finger
- Disorder of mucous membrane
- Disorder of toe
- Extensive congenital erosions, vesicles and reticulate scarring
- Hemolytic anemia associated with chronic inflammatory disease
- Hemolytic anemia due to chronic inflammatory disease
- Hemolytic anemia due to unspecified chronic inflammatory disease
- Interstitial lung disease due to collagen vascular disease
- Lung disease due to connective tissue disorder
- Mixed collagen vascular disease
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorder
- Necrotizing vasculitis secondary to connective tissue disease
- Overlap syndrome
- Pericarditis secondary to collagen vascular disease
- Poikiloderma due to connective tissue disease
- Polyneuropathy in collagen malignant disease
- Reactive perforating collagenosis
- Renal tubulo-interstitial disorders in systemic connective tissue disorders
- Solitary infantile myofibromatosis
- Undifferentiated connective tissue disease
- Collagen disease NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 710.9:
- Collagen disease NEC 710.9
- nonvascular 710.9
- vascular (allergic) (see also Angiitis, hypersensitivity) 446.20
- Collagenosis (see also Collagen disease) 710.9
- cardiovascular 425.4
- mediastinal 519.3
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- collagen NEC 710.9
- connective tissue, diffuse (see also Disease, collagen) 710.9
- mesenchymal 710.9
- Dyscollagenosis 710.9
- Skin - see also condition
- hidebound 710.9
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 710.9 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.