2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 710.9
Unspecified diffuse connective tissue disease
- Short description: Diff connect tis dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 710.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 710.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Collagen and elastic tissue disorders affecting skin
- Collagen disease
- Connective tissue disease overlap syndrome
- Connective tissue disease w systemic involvement
- Connective tissue disease, overlap syndrome
- Connective tissue disease, undifferentiated
- Connective tissue disorder by body site
- Connective tissue hereditary disorder
- Dilated cardiomyopathy associated with connective tissue disorder
- Dilated cardiomyopathy due to connective tissue di
- Dilated cardiomyopathy due to connective tissue disorder
- Disorder of connective tissue
- Disorder of connective tissue with systemic involvement
- Disorder of finger
- Disorder of mucous membrane
- Disorder of toe
- Extensive congenital erosions, vesicles and reticulate scarring
- Hemolytic anemia associated with chronic inflammatory disease
- Hemolytic anemia due to chronic inflammatory disease
- Hemolytic anemia due to unspecified chronic inflammatory disease
- Interstitial lung disease due to collagen vascular disease
- Lung disease due to connective tissue disorder
- Mixed collagen vascular disease
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorder
- Necrotizing vasculitis secondary to connective tissue disease
- Overlap syndrome
- Pericarditis secondary to collagen vascular disease
- Poikiloderma due to connective tissue disease
- Polyneuropathy in collagen malignant disease
- Reactive perforating collagenosis
- Renal tubulo-interstitial disorders in systemic connective tissue disorders
- Solitary infantile myofibromatosis
- Undifferentiated connective tissue disease
- A term previously used to describe chronic diseases of the connective tissue (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and systemic sclerosis), but now is thought to be more appropriate for diseases associated with defects in collagen, which is a component of the connective tissue.
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of connective tissue structures, such as arthritis.
- Pertains to those conditions in which the primary defect is at the gene level and affects collagen biosynthesis, post-translational modification, or extracellular processing directly.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M35.9 Systemic involvement of connective tissue, unspecified