2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.5
- ICD-9-CM 611.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 611.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 611.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 611.5: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N64.89 Other specified disorders of breast
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 611.5
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- milk 611.5
- Galactocele (breast) (infected) 611.5
- puerperal, postpartum 676.8