2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.5
- ICD-9-CM 611.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 611.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Single or multiple, milk-containing nodules in the breast. It is caused by obstruction of the breast ducts during lactation. Needle aspiration of the milk is the treatment of choice.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N64.89 Other specified disorders of breast
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 611.5
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- milk 611.5
- Galactocele (breast) (infected) 611.5
- puerperal, postpartum 676.8