2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 610.9
Benign mammary dysplasia, unspecified
- Short description: Benign mamm dysplas NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 610.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 610.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 610.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 610.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N60.99 Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia of unspecified breast
- Benign (not cancer) dysplasia of left breast
- Benign (not cancer) dysplasia of right breast
- Benign dysplasia of breast
- Benign dysplasia of left breast
- Benign dysplasia of right breast
- Benign mammary dysplasia
- Benign mammary dysplasia of left breast
- Benign mammary dysplasia of right breast
- Mammary dysplasia, benign
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 610.9
- Dysplasia - see also Anomaly
- mammary (benign) (gland) 610.9