2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 551.20
Ventral hernia, unspecified, with gangrene
- Short description: Gangr ventral hernia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 551.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 551.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 551.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 551.20: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K43.7 Other and unspecified ventral hernia with gangrene
- Hernia of anterior abdominal wall with gangrene
- Ventral hernia w gangrene
- Ventral hernia with gangrene
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 551.20
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9