2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 537.84
Dieulafoy lesion (hemorrhagic) of stomach and duodenum
- Short description: Dieulafoy les,stom&duod.
- ICD-9-CM 537.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 537.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 537.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 537.84: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.82 Dieulafoy lesion (hemorrhagic) of stomach and duodenum
- Dieulafoy lesion of duodenum w hemorrhage
- Dieulafoy lesion of stomach w hemorrhage
- Dieulafoy's vascular malformation
- Hemorrhage due to Dieulafoy lesion of duodenum
- Hemorrhage due to Dieulafoy lesion of stomach